Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Swizz Beatz Is Working On A 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G. ‘VERZUZ’ Battle, Allegedly
- Dwyane Wade Floats Idea of Starting An OnlyFans Account With Gabrielle Union
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Woman Stabs Her Husband Over Photos Of Him With Another Woman
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Joe Biden’s Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes For Making VERZUZ Fans Wait Over An Hour
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Are Done…For Good! [WATCH]