Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway [PHOTOS]
- Danielle Brooks From ‘OITNB’ Praises Black Women With Her New Single [VIDEO]
- Slick Woods Reunites With Her Mom After 17 Year Prison Bid…They Are Twins! [PHOTO]
- An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Keshia Pulliam’s Ex-Husband Ed Hartwell Reportedly Married His Mistress
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Enters The 2020 Presidential Race
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations