Headkrack‘s friend Cole Parker was hanging out in-studio! He talked about his organization, Divas In Defense, which teaches women self-defense and provides tools for women in preventing sexual assault and abusive and/or violent relationships.
Cole breaks down how as many as 1 in 4 teenaged girls experiences an abusive relationship before adulthood. He explains what an abusive relationship might look like, whether physical or not. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
- Chlöe is Up NEXT! | Urban One Honors
- Solange Knowles’ Son Daniel “Julez” Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
- Exclusive: Stalley Gives Us A Play-By-Play Of Kevin Durant’s Rap Debut On “Scared Money”
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- AT&T Blames Software Update for Outage
- Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: ‘Without A Tan, I’m Caramel’
- “Iconic” is an Understatement When it Comes to Mary J. Blige | Urban One Honors
- Usher Reflects on Super Bowl Halftime Show and Future Biopic Plans
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'