Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms announced that T.I. And Killer Mike will be joining her transition team and help Bottoms champion her affordable housing initiatives, as well as identify city hall corruption, and improving education programs. T.I. And Killer Mike are only two of a team of 38, who look to guide Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms into a smooth mayoral term.
“I really want them to come with fresh ideas, and bring to me their recommendation for best practices for the city of Atlanta. To make sure we attract the best talent in the city and we are forward thinking and not just worried about the issues we are facing today but build a team that can project out for many years in the city, said Mayor Bottoms.
The team will also consist of CEO’s as well as educators.
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fabolous Asks For Delay In Emily B Domestic Violence Case
- Church Announcements: What To Do With Money Saved From Boycotting Starbucks [EXCLUSIVE]
- NBA Rallies Around Gregg Popovich After Passing Of His Wife
- Mariah Carey Discussion Gets Heated [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Drake Has In Common With Elvis Presley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Man Gunned Down By Police At A California Walmart
- Toni Braxton Wants A Great Gatsby Theme Wedding With Birdman
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges