Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms announced that T.I. And Killer Mike will be joining her transition team and help Bottoms champion her affordable housing initiatives, as well as identify city hall corruption, and improving education programs. T.I. And Killer Mike are only two of a team of 38, who look to guide Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms into a smooth mayoral term.
“I really want them to come with fresh ideas, and bring to me their recommendation for best practices for the city of Atlanta. To make sure we attract the best talent in the city and we are forward thinking and not just worried about the issues we are facing today but build a team that can project out for many years in the city, said Mayor Bottoms.
The team will also consist of CEO’s as well as educators.
- Mo’Nique Calls For Boycott Of Netflix
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Getting Comfortable Talking With Wendy Williams [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Toya Wright Overreacting To Reginae Carter’s Portrayal On “Growing Up Hip-Hop?” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kodak Black Was Arrested While On Instagram Live [VIDEO]
- How Kodak Black Got His Own Damn Self Arrested [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kim Kardashian Just Announced The Name Of Her New Baby Girl
- Why Janet Jackson Shouldn’t Join Justin Timberlake At The Super Bowl [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Meek Mill Doesn’t Deserve Lawsuit Over Shooting [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Trump Has Decided To Do Instead Of A Wall At Mexico’s Border [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Tracee Ellis Ross Leave “Black-ish” If She Doesn’t Receive A Salary Comparable To Anthony Anderson’s?