Lil Pump is on his way up after his hit single “Gucci Gang” rose to the top of the charts. The rapper has almost 10 million followers on Instagram and recently found himself in a bidding war amongst different record labels. According to Hot New Hip Hop, Lil Pump decided to sign with Gucci Mane.
In a photo he was spotted wearing a 1017 chain and that is when the rumors began. His manager, Dooney Battle and Lil Pump were on Facebook Live saying, “Signing Day, Lil Pump signing day. Show ‘em who you signing with.” There are no details on how much Pump made in the signing deal, but he wanted nearly $15 million.
If the rumors are true, Lil Pump will join Lil Wop & Hoodrich Pablo Juan and others that joined the record label. It launched last year in February and plans to grow over the next year. Congratulations to Lil Pump!
RELATED: Rappers Giving Up Xanax In 2018
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged