Amidst all of the excitement over Philly winning the 2018 Super Bowl, there was drunken Kevin Hart. He was spotted several times by TV cameras; once trying to climb up onstage with a celebrating crowd, then, during a post-game interview, he dropped the F-bomb.
After all of that, Kevin took to his Instagram to essentially say, “sorry, not sorry,” and we’re here for it! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Step Out In Style
- OP-ED: Reflections Of A Grassroots Organizer 8 Years After The Ferguson Uprising Began
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Speak On The Allure Of Amandla Stenberg In And Out Of Character
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Hot Spot: This Is How Whoopi Goldberg Got Her Name! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Serena Williams Announces Retirement + Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Get Life In Prison
- Gabrielle Union Flaunts Her 49-Year-Old Body On Instagram And It Is Flawless