A couple of months ago Kelis made headlines because she was allegedly keeping Nas away from their son, Knight. The two battled it out in court and Nas was awarded more time with his son. Kelis now is asking for more money from the rapper to raise their child.
According to TMZ, legal documents state that she receives $8,000 a month in child support, but that isn’t enough. She claims that when Knight was younger that amount of money was fine and now that he’s older she needs more. We aren’t sure how much the R&B singer is asking for but is willing to fight for what she deserves.
Kelis would like more a month for school-related costs, child-care and unreimbursed health care. The judge hasn’t ruled yet on this, but we will keep you updated on what she receives. Do you think Kelis should be asking for more money?
RELATED: Why Kelis Wants To Buy A Farm
- Jay-Z Rips Into The Mayor Of Philadelphia For Moving “Made In America” And He Responds
- LeBron James, Jayson Tatum & DeMar DeRozan’s “NBA 2K19” Ratings Revealed
- 2018 Most Stressed Cities In America
- White Man Called Cops On Black Man Over Hard Foul In Pickup Basketball
- Why People Are Criticizing R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Explains Why It’s So Important To Get Educated About Politics Now More Than Ever [EXCLUSIVE]
- Shuri From “Black Panther” Is Getting Her Own Marvel Series
- Did LeBron James Join The Lakers For Nothing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony Blames Mike Mike For Missing Work [EXCLUSIVE]
- Man Who Threatened To Kill Maxine Waters’ Gets Insanely Weak Punishment