Kelis is not only a multi-platinum star, but she went to culinary school and now wants to change her lifestyle. The 38-year-old mother of two wants to leave her million-dollar home and purchase a farm. According to XO Necole, she wants to be able to grow her own food and make wholesome meals.
Kelis said, “Now that I’ve got these two boys, I want to control a little bit more how we eat. We’re buying a farm, so that’s why we’re moving: so that we can grow everything and sustain everything that way.” The farm will allow her to cook better for her family and it excites her. Kelis has always been a fan of food and cooking it.
After culinary school she not only launched a line of sauces, but was featured on the Cooking Channel and released her book My Life On A Plate. She put music to the side and food became her passion. We look forward to seeing what Kelis does next with her cooking career.
- Shaquille O’Neal Goes Ham Buying Reeboks While ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Prime Video Hosting ‘Harlem Ever After’ Event In NYC To Celebrate Premiere Of New ‘Harlem’ Series
- President Biden Says Latest COVID Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: New COVID-19 Strain, Omicron Variant Prompts Travel Ban [WATCH]
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- Amber Rose’s Ex-Boyfriend A.E. Apologizes For Cheating, Says He Just Wants His Family Back
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Dies At 87
- Ari Lennox Says She Was Racially Profiled & Arrested In Amsterdam