Nearly 24 years ago Nas gave us the “Illmatic” album. It is known as a classic hip-hop album that showed off his amazing rap talent. According to Revolt, Nas was recently honored by the New York City’s mayor’s office and then delivered a concert like we’ve never seen before.
He put a twist on the classic “Illmatic” album by rapping with the National Symphony Orchestra. The performance was in Washington, D.C. at the Kennedy Center. He performed “It Aint’t Hard to Tell,” N.Y. State of Mine” and more.
During his performance the rapper said, “Thank you for giving me 20 years of your ears.” Watch the performance and let us know your thoughts of it. We wonder if more rappers will do unforgettable performances like this.
RELATED: Did Nicki Minaj & Nas Breakup?
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!