Nearly 24 years ago Nas gave us the “Illmatic” album. It is known as a classic hip-hop album that showed off his amazing rap talent. According to Revolt, Nas was recently honored by the New York City’s mayor’s office and then delivered a concert like we’ve never seen before.
He put a twist on the classic “Illmatic” album by rapping with the National Symphony Orchestra. The performance was in Washington, D.C. at the Kennedy Center. He performed “It Aint’t Hard to Tell,” N.Y. State of Mine” and more.
During his performance the rapper said, “Thank you for giving me 20 years of your ears.” Watch the performance and let us know your thoughts of it. We wonder if more rappers will do unforgettable performances like this.
RELATED: Did Nicki Minaj & Nas Breakup?
- Yung Miami Pays Homage To Diddy In Latest Instagram Post
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show ATM Cash Contest
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Fantasia Gives Us Glam In A Black And White Ensemble
- Ciara Shows Us How To ‘Level Up’ Your Skincare On Instagram
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Former FLOTUS Michelle Obama To Kick Off ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour In November
- John Wall Talks Almost Getting His Foot Amputated & Suicidal Thoughts After His Mother Died
- Black Tony Has A Baby On The Way?!?! [WATCH]