Nearly 24 years ago Nas gave us the “Illmatic” album. It is known as a classic hip-hop album that showed off his amazing rap talent. According to Revolt, Nas was recently honored by the New York City’s mayor’s office and then delivered a concert like we’ve never seen before.
He put a twist on the classic “Illmatic” album by rapping with the National Symphony Orchestra. The performance was in Washington, D.C. at the Kennedy Center. He performed “It Aint’t Hard to Tell,” N.Y. State of Mine” and more.
During his performance the rapper said, “Thank you for giving me 20 years of your ears.” Watch the performance and let us know your thoughts of it. We wonder if more rappers will do unforgettable performances like this.
RELATED: Did Nicki Minaj & Nas Breakup?
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai Reveals Gender Of Baby Monaco + A New Sex Tape Of Ray J & Kim Kardashian?!
- Hot Spot: This Housewife Was Fired From The Bravo Franchise! [WATCH]
- The SAT Exam Is Set To Get Shorter And Go Digital By 2024
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?
- Dating Apps Can Be Deadly For Black Women: Family Seeks Justice After Death of Lauren Smith-Fields
- Janet Jackson Says Brother Michael Teased Her About Her Weight As A Kid In Upcoming Documentary
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Death Rate Of Black Children Increased By 17% During The Pandemic: Report
- Kanye West’s Bipolar Disorder Captured In Upcoming Doc, Producers Stopped Filming Parts To Preserve His Rep
- Pocket Watcher Alert: Master P Responds to Wack 100’s Claims That He Is Broke