Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her [VIDEO]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Interesting Way Kanye West Returned To Twitter [EXCLUSIVE]
- 3 Things You Should Know About Relationships [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Meek Mill Was Setup To Fail [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fabolous Asks For Delay In Emily B Domestic Violence Case
- Church Announcements: What To Do With Money Saved From Boycotting Starbucks [EXCLUSIVE]
- NBA Rallies Around Gregg Popovich After Passing Of His Wife