Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Porsha Williams Reveals That She’s Pregnant! [PHOTOS]
- Webbie Has No Regrets About Publicly Shaming His Kids [VIDEO]
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Major Mix-Up: New York Times Confuses Angela Bassett With Omarosa
- You Weren’t Tripping, Former ‘Sesame Street’ Writer Says Bert & Ernie Were A Couple
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams’ Battle [EXCLUSIVE]
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- U.S Postal Worker Steals Over 6,000 Cards Full Of Cash And Checks
- Kanye West Has A New Solo Album & Duet Project With Chance The Rapper On The Way