Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Bun B Reportedly Shoots Home Invader, Suspect Arrested
- Towanda Finally Reveals The Secret Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- 13-Year-Old Girl Dies After Fight Outside Middle School In Houston
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Working On Being A Better Version Of Herself
- Elizabeth Warren’s Plan To Cancel Student Loan Debt Has Folks Sharing Horror Stories With #CancelMyDebt
- Russell Wilson Buys Amazon Stock For Seahawks Offensive Lineman
- Diddy Reveals Kim Porter’s Final Words To Him, Covers ESSENCE With His Beautiful Baby Girls
- Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Will Smith Takes On His Younger Self In First Trailer For Sci-Fi Flick ‘Gemini Man’