Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Pusha T Marries Longtime Girlfriend Virginia Williams [PHOTOS]
- Stand Your Ground Law That Got George Zimmerman Acquitted Of Murdering Trayvon Lets Another White Person Walk Free
- Tekashi69 Beaten, Robbed And Hospitalized
- Minneapolis Community Helped 13-Year-Old After Complaints That He Opened A Hot Dog Stand
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Complains About The People Wearing Bikinis To The Church Picnic [EXCLUSIVE]
- Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App? [VIDEO]
- Anthony Anderson Under Criminal Investigation For Alleged Assault Of Woman
- Offset Arrested In Georgia
- LeBron James & BFF Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up” [VIDEO]
- White Woman Attacks Black Family And Gets Locked Up [VIDEO]