Besides being a talented singer and dancer, Janet Jackson is a great actress. On social media the other day it became #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay the same day as the Super Bowl. Justin Timberlake was performing and many thought Jackson was going to make an appearance.
She didn’t, but fans that day got to find out so much information about Jackson through the hashtag. One interesting fact according to Madame Noire was that she was supposed to play Lena Horne in a biopic. In 2003, ABC immediately casted Jackson for role and she was hoping this would re-start her acting career.
The project was going to be released in May of 2004, but the Super Bowl performance where her nipple was exposed happened. Jackson pulled out from the project and they were going to do it over with someone else. It’s 2018 now and fans of Horne are hoping that the biopic can be done.
- Does This Woman From India Look Just Like Rihanna? [PHOTOS]
- Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer [VIDEO]
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role
- Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- Knicks Legend Charles Oakley Arrested For Allegedly Cheating At Vegas Casino
- Papa John’s Founder Says He Used N-Word Because He Isn’t Racist
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Are Worth $1.255 Billion, Combined
- White Woman Calls Cops On California Man Listening To A Yoga CD In His Car