Justin Timberlake is this year’s Super Bowl headliner. When this news was announced, folks couldn’t help thinking back to 2004, when Justin infamously exposed Janet Jackson‘s breast live on national television. The incident had different affects on the careers of Janet and Justin respectively, and lead to a span of many years of tame, rigid rules for halftime performances.
Now that Justin has been invited back, the right thing to do would be for him to bring Janet out as a surprise, and many fans have their fingers crossed for just that. But Da Brat, on the contrary, thinks Timberlake doesn’t deserve it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]
- She Said “You Didn’t Fight For Me As A Father:” Common Talks About Mending Relationship With His Daughter On “Red Table Talk”
- Ciara Shuts Down Hater Who Slammed Her Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Pro-LGBTQ Music Video
- Minnie From “Little Women Of Atlanta” Arrested For DUI
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- “Don’t Call Me Auntie”: Ava DuVernay, Gayle King & Oprah Aren’t Here For It
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- Study: More Women Prefer Men with ‘Dad Bods’ Rather Than Abs