During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- Discrimination Lawsuit That Followed Bill Maher’s Use Of The N-Word Is Moving Forward
- 30 Subliminal Darts Obama Threw At Trump During His South Africa Speech
- T.I. Explains Why He’s Still Boycotting The NFL [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carmen Best Picked As Seattle’s First Black Woman Police Chief After Almost Being Passed Over
- Shiggy Breaks Down Story Behind The #InMyFeelingsChallenge [VIDEO]
- Wiz Khalifa On How He And Amber Rose Helped Their Son Get Into One Of The Best Schools In The Country [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Michelle Williams Checks Into A Mental Health Facility
- What Happens When Public Officials Are Not Held Accountable [EXCLUSIVE]
- Does Tamar Braxton Have A New Man? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Tony Gives Thanks For Squigeons [EXCLUSIVE]