During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release