During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- Kenya Moore’s Emotionally Draining Relationship Is A Lot
- “We Are Not A Couple” Wendy Denies Dating William Shelby
- LL Cool J Unblocks Peter Rosenberg On Twitter, Says Host Was “Crying Like A B*tch”
- Administrators Suspended Over Racially Insensitive F.I.T. Fashion Show
- Lark Voorhies Opens Up About Managing “Voices In Her Head”
- Listings Showup For Apple’s Over-Ear Headphones Hint At Possible Launch Very Soon
- Is This Good?! Justin Bieber Sings “Never Would Have Made It” [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Trailer For Netflix’s ‘Transformers: War For Cybertron’ Released
- Cardi B. On Zaya Wade: ‘Let People Find Their Own Happiness’
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’