LeBron James came back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but fans might be disappointed once again if he decides to leave. According to Complex, James could head to the Warriors to play for them next season. The topic began trending on Twitter and fans don’t know what to think about it.
If the Warriors are able to free up a certain amount of money to offer him the max amount for his contract he could possibly go to the team. James could possibly play with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. He might even take a meeting with a team to discuss this possibility.
A trade deal with the Cavaliers involving players, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala would have to happen to get LeBron. We’ve seen crazy trade deal happen within the NBA over the past couple of years so this could possibly happen. Do you think LeBron James will go to the Warriors?
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley Cooks Up A Chicken Pot Pie Blunt [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Discusses Transitioning From Standup Comedy to Hosting and Reality TV [VIDEO]
- Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode” Video Will Take You On An Adventure Through Houston [VIDEO]
- 50 Cent Beefs With Omar From ‘The Wire’ For Defending Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond
- Tiffany Haddish Shares Painful Story That Her Stepfather Tried To Kill Her Mother
- Michael B Jordan Shows Off His Body & Asks U.S. Open Winner Naomi Osaka To “Creed 2” Premiere For Her Birthday [PHOTO]
- Quincy Jones Reveals Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin At 15
- Uncuffed: 9 Anti-Cuffing SZN Songs To Blast This Cuffing Cycle
- The O’Jays Have New Music For The First Time In 20 Years!
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment