LeBron James came back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but fans might be disappointed once again if he decides to leave. According to Complex, James could head to the Warriors to play for them next season. The topic began trending on Twitter and fans don’t know what to think about it.
If the Warriors are able to free up a certain amount of money to offer him the max amount for his contract he could possibly go to the team. James could possibly play with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. He might even take a meeting with a team to discuss this possibility.
A trade deal with the Cavaliers involving players, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala would have to happen to get LeBron. We’ve seen crazy trade deal happen within the NBA over the past couple of years so this could possibly happen. Do you think LeBron James will go to the Warriors?
- Why Rickey Smiley Was Crying At Jazz In The Garden’s [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain [VIDEO]
- Russell Simmons Maintains His Innocence: “I Would Never Hurt Anybody” [VIDEO]
- Why 50 Cent Is Going Off On Vivica A. Fox Again [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Jay-Z And Diddy Are Helping Black-Owned Businesses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Everyone Should Know About Marielle Franco And Her Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cardi B Says #MeToo Movement Hasn’t Included Video Vixens
- How Mya’s New Show “5th Ward” Will Capture Audiences [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man Who Killed Ex-Wife In California Mall Is Realtor To Hip-Hop Stars
- Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day