Looks like Azealia Banks has put the social media drama behind her and is back to the entertainment world. According to XXL, Banks recently signed a $1 million deal with Entertainment One. In a post on social media she made it known that she was going to celebrate her new deal.
Banks said, “I’m now officially signed to E1 Entertainment!! I HAVE A HOME AGAIN… I’m crying 😢. The Industry left me out on the street like a stray dog and now I have shelter again. This is really making me cry I’m so happy and grateful and thankful for all of this and I promise I’m going to make the KUNTS so proud. Thank you guys so freaking much you don’t know how much this means to me @eone_music@williamrobillardcole “ Moments later she thanked her fans for always being supportive.
She said, “I come from a very broken household and When I was a little girl all I wanted was to be loved. I’ve been all around the world but I swear I’ve never felt more understood, cared for and welcome than I have with you all. YOU are the loves of my life. I don’t need anyone else but my kunts. Thank you for everything.” Banks has some new music in store and is ready to release it she hopes to work with Mel B and possibly Nicki Minaj.
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Sam Smith Reveals He Had Liposuction As A Child
- 320 Pound Woman Gets Life In Prison After Sitting On & Smothering Young Girl To Death
- Jhene Aiko Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Rick Singer Lied About White Kids’ Ethnicities In College Admissions Fraud
- LaLa Anthony Says Fighting Against “Basketball Wife” Label Hurt Relationship With Carmelo
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag