Jay-Z is a rapper, business mogul, sports agent and next up might be restaurant owner. According to E! News, he is currently securing the rights to the name “Hovino” under his S. Carter Enterprises company. It’s reported that trademark documents show that it is attached to goods and services.
The alleged restaurant doesn’t have a location or menu, but with Jay-Z securing the name he has some ideas in mind. Beyoncè and Jay-Z spend time enjoying foods from all over and the rapper is affiliated with wines and liquors. Fans might remember in 2013 where the couple went vegan, but not sure if that is the kind of business he wants to open.
Beyoncè said, “The benefits of a plant-based diet need to be known. We should spend more time loving ourselves, which means taking better care of ourselves with good nutrition and making healthier food choices.” We can’t wait to see what “Hovino” is all about.
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Jeezy Gets Real About Hustling At An Early Age For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- #BRUHNews: Florida Man Kills Neighbor Over A Trespassing Cat
- Adele Announces ‘One Night Only’ On CBS Featuring Live Performances & An Interview With Oprah [Details Inside]
- R. Kelly Put On Suicide Watch After Conviction
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Tommy DeBarge of R&B group Switch Dies at 64
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64