Jay-Z is a rapper, business mogul, sports agent and next up might be restaurant owner. According to E! News, he is currently securing the rights to the name “Hovino” under his S. Carter Enterprises company. It’s reported that trademark documents show that it is attached to goods and services.
The alleged restaurant doesn’t have a location or menu, but with Jay-Z securing the name he has some ideas in mind. Beyoncè and Jay-Z spend time enjoying foods from all over and the rapper is affiliated with wines and liquors. Fans might remember in 2013 where the couple went vegan, but not sure if that is the kind of business he wants to open.
Beyoncè said, “The benefits of a plant-based diet need to be known. We should spend more time loving ourselves, which means taking better care of ourselves with good nutrition and making healthier food choices.” We can’t wait to see what “Hovino” is all about.
- Which Murder Charge Is The Worst?
- T.I Calls For National Shopping Blackout In Response to George Floyd’s Death
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kel Mitchell And His Wife Announce Their Second Baby Using “Wipe It Down” Tik Tok Challenge
- Gym Patrol Gary: White Man Loses Office Lease After Calling Police On Black Entrepreneurs Using Gym
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk