Meek Mill is still serving his sentence in prison after violating his probation. According to TMZ, the rapper was slipped a note by a clerk of the court for her son’s college tuition. Wanda Chavarria in the letter told Mill that she had bad credit and needed money so that her son could attend his last semester at Virginia Commonwealth University.
A portion of the letter said, “This will probably be my son’s last semester at VCU if the tuition isn’t paid for this year and unfortunately with my bad credit, I am unable to secure a loan or cosign a loan for my son. Anything you can do is very much appreciated.” She ended the letter by saying, “Every little helps — please donate what you can to keep him attending VCU.”
Chavarria admitted to TMZ that she did slip the note and the judge didn’t know. She believed that since Mill is from Philly and so is she that he would help her. Although Mill didn’t give her any money her son was able to stay in school and will graduate in May.
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Nas Hits The Crypto Jackpot Thanks To Coinbase Investment, Celebrates Financial Win On Twitter
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Michael Jordan Will Induct His ‘Little Brother’ Kobe Bryant Into The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Philly Rapper, AR-Ab Sentenced to 45 Years In Prison