Meek Mill has been in prison since late last year, but he still wants to try and make a difference from behind bars. According to TMZ, the rapper donated to Colin Kaepernick‘s $10k for 10 days initiative. Kapernick is fighting for social justice and has been partnering with many celebrities to donate money to charities.
Kapernick said, “Despite my brother’s current circumstances, he continues to stay involved and connected in the community of his hometown of Philly. I’ve spoken to Meek several times since his incarceration and during one of these calls, is when he pledged … we’re both donating $10,000 each for a combined $20,000 to Philadelphia’s Youth Service Inc.” We are so happy that Meek Mill is still trying to do his part.
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kodak Black: New Heat For Your Playlist
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People