Meek Mill has been in prison since late last year, but he still wants to try and make a difference from behind bars. According to TMZ, the rapper donated to Colin Kaepernick‘s $10k for 10 days initiative. Kapernick is fighting for social justice and has been partnering with many celebrities to donate money to charities.
Kapernick said, “Despite my brother’s current circumstances, he continues to stay involved and connected in the community of his hometown of Philly. I’ve spoken to Meek several times since his incarceration and during one of these calls, is when he pledged … we’re both donating $10,000 each for a combined $20,000 to Philadelphia’s Youth Service Inc.” We are so happy that Meek Mill is still trying to do his part.
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes For Making VERZUZ Fans Wait Over An Hour
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Are Done…For Good! [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Answers Questions About The Multiple COVID-19 Vaccines [VIDEO]
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Harlem Protests Kick Off After Punks Brutally Attacked & Bit Black Woman
- Chico DeBarge Caught With Drugs, Impersonated His Brother
- Soulja Boy’s Former Assistant Accuses Him Of Sexual Battery and Assault
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83