Meek Mill has been in prison since late last year, but he still wants to try and make a difference from behind bars. According to TMZ, the rapper donated to Colin Kaepernick‘s $10k for 10 days initiative. Kapernick is fighting for social justice and has been partnering with many celebrities to donate money to charities.
Kapernick said, “Despite my brother’s current circumstances, he continues to stay involved and connected in the community of his hometown of Philly. I’ve spoken to Meek several times since his incarceration and during one of these calls, is when he pledged … we’re both donating $10,000 each for a combined $20,000 to Philadelphia’s Youth Service Inc.” We are so happy that Meek Mill is still trying to do his part.
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
- Tiffany Haddish’s Short Buzz Cut Maybe Coming To Daytime Television
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Heartbreaking: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf In His Right Ear & Losing Hearing In His Left
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction