Meek Mill has been in prison since late last year, but he still wants to try and make a difference from behind bars. According to TMZ, the rapper donated to Colin Kaepernick‘s $10k for 10 days initiative. Kapernick is fighting for social justice and has been partnering with many celebrities to donate money to charities.
Kapernick said, “Despite my brother’s current circumstances, he continues to stay involved and connected in the community of his hometown of Philly. I’ve spoken to Meek several times since his incarceration and during one of these calls, is when he pledged … we’re both donating $10,000 each for a combined $20,000 to Philadelphia’s Youth Service Inc.” We are so happy that Meek Mill is still trying to do his part.
- Suge Knight Goes Off In Court When His 15th Lawyer Is Dismissed
- “Black Panther” Becomes All-Time Top-Grossing Superhero Film In The U.S.
- Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf Throws Support To Meek Mill
- More Black Women Are Running For Political Office In Alabama Than Ever Before
- Russell Simmons Sued For $10 Million By New Rape Accuser
- “Chicago Fire” Star DuShon Monique Brown Dies
- NBA Stars Offered To Pay For Stephon Clark’s Funeral
- Woman Staged A Funeral For Her Youth On Her 30th Birthday
- Are Tiny & T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?
- Vinyl And CDs Outselling Digital Music Downloads