Meek Mill has been in prison since late last year, but he still wants to try and make a difference from behind bars. According to TMZ, the rapper donated to Colin Kaepernick‘s $10k for 10 days initiative. Kapernick is fighting for social justice and has been partnering with many celebrities to donate money to charities.
Kapernick said, “Despite my brother’s current circumstances, he continues to stay involved and connected in the community of his hometown of Philly. I’ve spoken to Meek several times since his incarceration and during one of these calls, is when he pledged … we’re both donating $10,000 each for a combined $20,000 to Philadelphia’s Youth Service Inc.” We are so happy that Meek Mill is still trying to do his part.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week