Nearly four years ago fans watched as Kandi Burruss walked down the aisle to marry the love of her life Todd Tucker. Since then the couple has not only continued to be successful in the industry, but are also amazing parents. Burruss recently did an interview with Essence and spoke about her relationship with Tucker and how they make things work.
Burruss said, “We’ve been together for about six years now and this is the longest relationship I’ve ever had. I didn’t have a lot of long relationships when I was younger.” She even used a Ne-Yo line to describe the feeling of their relationship and said, “What Ne-Yo said, ‘I’m good all by myself but I’m a force when we’re together,’ I definitely feel like that applies to our relationship.”
She met Tucker while filming “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” and he was working for the production company. Burruss admitted that she doesn’t get bored with him and enjoys the moments they share. She said, “I feel like in other situations I’ve lost interest or maybe they were a cheater, you know. I don’t tolerate cheating. So our communication is all the way on point and I never get tired of talking to him so I think that is what automatically made me be like, ok, I can do this! The sex life is good too!”
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Issa Rae & Kumail Nanjiani Find Themselves On The Run In Comedic Trailer to ‘The Lovebirds’
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Ray J Talks Urban One Honors, Reveals How He Came Up With The “Epik” Name For His Son [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell “Shocked” By Martin’s Comments About Past Lawsuit [WATCH]
- This ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Failed Their Driver’s Test Twice!