During her press rounds for her new starring role in broadway musical ‘Chicago,’ Kandi Burruss weighed in on Xscape’s upcoming album. The new project will be missing Kandi’s voice, after attempts to reunite fell through.
The Georgia peach told Madame Noire she fears new music from the R&B group will squander their legacy.
“As soon as the girls and I started talking initially I had told them I didn’t really want to do new music and the main reason is because I feel like I don’t want to mess with our legacy,” she told the site.
“When we were a group we had three platinum albums, all of our albums were hits, we never had a flop album and things are not how they used to be back then.”
The ‘RHOA’ staple went on to explain the women’s creative differences won’t yield a successful album.
You can watch the clip below:
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rack City: Tyga Inks Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Columbia Records
Kandi Burruss Fears New Xscape Album Will Ruin The Group’s Legacy [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com