Nelly and his girlfriend, Shantel Jackson have been together for four years. With all of these recent claims about Nelly sexually assaulting several women, she is ready to speak out about it. According to BETs, in a Instagram post, Jackson addressed the issues and is defending her man.
She said, “Look…I know he f**ked up and we’re dealing with that in our relationship to rebuild it and find trust. Having to go through all of this publicly is the worst feeling ever. Those dates these Jane Does are claiming, I was at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus. There are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault and for the first time people are listening and there is a chance for real change.”
Jackson doesn’t like the fact that a lot of these women that are throwing out these false claims are overshadowing the women who are real survivors of sexual assault. She ended by saying, “Enough is Enough.” What do you think about what Nelly’s boo said?
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Claps Back At Issa Rae After Her SNL Appearance [WATCH]
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Makes Juneteenth A Paid Holiday
- Head-Nodding Woman Behind Donald Trump Revealed As A Failed Trump-Loving Congressional Candidate
- Feds Arrest Rapper Who Snitched On His Own Unemployment Scam In Song
- Ryan Henry Admits To Sleeping With His Best Friend’s Baby Mother While He Battled Cancer
- Fetty Wap Remembers His Younger Brother After Fatal Shooting
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Brat Said About Ice Cube’s Platinum Plan [WATCH]
- Kodak Black Is Moved From Alleged Torture Prison To New Penitentiary
- The Black Ballot: Targeting Generation Z, Millennial Voters Ahead Of The Election