Monique Greene accused Nelly of raping her and went back to court to ask for another request of the judge. According to TMZ, Greene filed new documents for her lawsuit and added new documents. She spoke about how the rapper has a lot of plots to sexually assault women.
Greene mentioned that he looks for beautiful women and curvy figures. She even spoke out about his entourage inviting women and friends backstage. Greene talked about how he even will begin masturbating in front of women and expects them to do sexual things with him.
In detail she spoke about what happened and two other women that were with Nelly. He allegedly put his hands up one of the ladies dresses and forced her to perform oral sex on him. Nelly has yet to speak out about this incident.
- Jeff Johnson On How White Supremacy Impacts The Community and How To Fight It [WATCH]
- Counselor Yunetta Spring On How To Deal With PTSD After Traumatic Events [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Why #BlackOutDay2020 Is Important To The Community [WATCH]
- Quarantine Babies: Papoose Reveals Remy Ma Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2
- Halle Berry Backs Out Of Transgender Role After Receiving Backlash From LGBTQ Community
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- KKKaren & KKKarl Kouple Painted Over California Black Lives Matter Street Sign
- Pillow Talker August Alsina Claims “Everyone Got Courtesy Calls Time In Advance” Ahead of Interview
- Rickey Smiley Rips Black On Black Gun Violence After His Daughter Is Shot In Houston
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Tests Positive for COVID-19