Princess Love and Ray J earlier this week had a little bit of drama between them after he allegedly cheated on her. Love went on social media sharing different posts about relationships and quotes, but fans had no idea what was going on then. According to Madame Noire, she even deleted pictures of her and Ray J on Instagram.
Ray J went on social media to chime in and said, “God is in control of everything Ray- dont let this negative energy get 2 you Ray- You are doing everything right – from being faithful – staying focused on the goal and treating everyone with respect and love Ray- Dont let the devil try to come into your world and break you down- Be the best father on the Planet! – Pray 4 all those who want to bring you down Ray- and show them even more love to let them know how LOVE overpowers all- Keep God first – be patient in your relationship – Listen and learn Ray – stay on your positive path to greatness – but most of all stand up for what you believe in Ray #ThoughtsToSelf.” He never admitted to cheating, but some fans got the point.
Later his mother and manager, Sonja Norwood chimed in and mentioned that her son apologized and deserves forgiveness. Love commented on the post and told fans that she hasn’t seen Ray J in a week, but it was deleted. We will all have to wait to see how this pans out.
RELATED: Is Ray J Cheating On Princess Love?
- Damon Dash Launches Auction For His Share Of Roc-A-Fella, Bids Starts At $10M
- Digital Hov: Roc Nation & Jay-Z Launch New Multimedia Platform
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Charlamagne Tha God To Host Late Night Talk Show On Comedy Central
- Gary’s Tea: Naomi Osaka Claps Back At Megyn Kelly + Jeff Bezos Donates Millions To Van Jones After Space Flight
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals To Tyra Banks She Hid Her Dreams of Becoming A Rapper From Her Mom
- How Does The Growing Number Of Unvaccinated People Dying From COVID Make You Feel?
- Make It Make Sense: Fully Vaccinated “Blues Singer” Eric Clapton Threatens To Cancel Shows If Venues Require Vaccinations