Ray J and Princess Love were married in 2016 and recently announced that they were expecting a baby. Love recently posted a message on Instagram, but has been deleted and fans are trying to understand what is going on. According to RollingOut, a year ago Love warned Ray J about cheating on her.
The post Love put on Instagram said, “The problem is women think he will change, he won’t. And men make the mistake of thinking she will never leave, she will.”
In the past Ray J has admitted to cheating on Kim Kardashian several times during their relationship. That wasn’t the first time Love posted cryptic messages about her relationship on Twitter she wrote, “Your hardest times often lead to greatest moments in your life. It will all be worth it in the end.”
There is no word on if Ray J really cheated, but it seems Princess Love needs to get something off her chest. We will keep you posted on this story when we have any updates, but what do you think of the messages she put put out?
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- Chance The Rapper Joins The Backstreet Boys In Super Bowl Ad Teaser [VIDEO]
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl LIII, Issues Statement On Colin Kaepernick
- Sony Music Parts Ways With R. Kelly, New Accuser Sits Down With Dateline For Interview [VIDEO]
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Relive The Huge Fight They Had At Kim & Kanye’s Wedding [VIDEO]
- Perdue Farms Recalls 68,244 Pounds Of Chicken Nuggets