Many will never forget the evening of the Alabama Crimson Tide game against the Georgia Bulldogs for the NCAA Championship. WVTM 13 reports, Coach, Nick Saban recently gave a speech about the memorable night and gave advice that players will carry with them forever. The evening of that game Saban made a decision to bench the starting quarterback for the rookie.
It was a decision that some were nervous about, but made them win the championship game. The message that Saban brought to players was about the skills they’ve learned and using it in everyday. He said, “Use the lessons that you learned in this season to help you be more successful in life.”
He told everyone to get ready for future challenges and ended with, “We aren’t finished yet.” Saban made everyone cheer and yell in excitement. Congratulations again to the Alabama Crimson Tide!
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- Michelle Obama Preps DNC Speech Set To Be Her ‘Major Contribution To The 2020 Race’
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Viola Davis Approves of Her “WAP” Cameo That Hilariously Erased Kylie Jenner
- Tyrese Gibson Defends R. Kelly On Fat Joe’s IG Live
- ‘Sanford and Son’ & ‘Good Times’ Actor Dead At 91
- Georgia High School That Went Viral For Crowded Hallways Reports COVID Outbreak
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops