Social media continues to get people into a lot of trouble. University of Alabama student, Harley Barber, will no longer be enrolled at the university after racist social media videos surfaced. According to Okay Player, she posted videos on Instagram on Martin Luther King Day and a lot of people found out about it.
Barber said, “I love how I act like I love black people because I f**king hate ni**ers, so that’s really interesting. I f**king hate ni**ers, but I just saved the f**king ni**ers by shutting that water off.” The university investigated it and President Stuart Bell released a statement that was shared on social media.
He said, “In light of the racist and disturbing videos posted by one of our students on social media, I want to express my personal disgust and disappointment. Like many of you, I find the videos highly offensive and deeply hurtful, not only to our students and our entire University community, but to everyone who viewed them. The actions of this student do not represent the larger student body or the values of our University, and she is no longer enrolled here.” Barber apologized and said, “I did something really, really bad. I don’t know what to do and I feel horrible. I’m wrong and there’s just no excuse for what I did.”
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- ‘Whore’: Donald Trump Jr. Posts Misogynistic Meme Attacking Fani Willis
- ‘Dune: Part Two’ Exclusive: Timothée Chalamet & Austin Butler Talk EPIC Fight Sequence, Their ‘Dune’ Playlists, The Power Of Faith & More
- Still Standing On Business: King Harris Calls Out Druski After Comedian Dissed Him During Interview
- The Kyrie Irving ANTA KAI 1 Sneaker To Release Next Week
- Bardi Season Is Upon Us: Cardi B Teases New Track Sampling Missy Elliott’s “She’s A B*tch”
- Susan L. Taylor Discusses The National CARES Mentoring Movement
- Fat Joe Defends Buying Donald Trump’s Sneakers Despite Not Supporting His Presidential Campaign
- Killer Mike Reflects on Grammy Wins, Family, and Future Plans
- Comedian Richard Lewis Passes Away at 76
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral