Toya Wright, the mother of Lil Wayne‘s daughter, Reginae Carter, is apparently taking some issue with the way she is being painted on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta.” According to Gary With Da Tea, she is so upset that she is reportedly leaving the show. But when it comes to reality TV especially, the depictions of cast members are really not in their control. Is Toya overreacting? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Kym Whitley Says She & Mo’Nique Are Still Friends Despite Situation With Gerald Levert [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Porsha Williams Is OUT! The New RHOA Cast Is Revealed + Kym Whitley Talks Marlon Wayans
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- Another Day, Another Remake: A Reimagining Of ‘The Bodyguard’ Is Underway At Warner Bros
- After Sabotaging Breonna Taylor Case, Daniel Cameron Wants Kentucky To Be ‘National Model For Search Warrants’
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035