The men of “BET’s Mancave” were recently on Steve Harvey’s show and spoke about breaking up with women. This was a good topic and the audience was excited to hear their point of view. The men all had different opinions about breaking up, but they all agreed on not dragging a woman for a long time in a relationship if it wasn’t for them.
They talked about just being honest and telling the woman that you can’t do this anymore. Another man mentioned that just take all the blame for this break up. He even said, “Paint the picture of how much better she would be without you.” Talk about how God is going to bless her with something better and that things will work out. Do you agree with what the men said?
- Did R. Kelly Release A New Album While In Federal Prison?
- Issa Rae Oozes Style Goals At The Hollywood Reporter 2022 Power 100 Women in Entertainment Event
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Jamaica Declares State Of Emergency In 9 Parishes To Combat Violent Crime
- Jackie Chan Is In Talks To Finally Make ‘Rush Hour 4’
- ABC Probing T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach’s Whirlwind Romance
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Op-Ed: Van Jones Needs To Be Held Accountable For His Anti-Black Comments
- Op-Ed: Jason Whitlock Says Deion Sanders ‘DID Leave Black People.’ The Irony…
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church