BET’s show “Mancave” premieres tonight and they are giving fans a sneak peak at what they can expect. Lamar Odom will be on the episode and from the looks of it is talking about his ex-wife, Khloè Kardashian. Odom sits down with the men of the show while they play poker and opens up about different things.
People might not know this, but Odom still has her initials tattooed on him. The men talked about how painful it must be to watch her date other NBA players and then they brought up the pregnancy. Odom immediately responded with, “She took care of me so she’s going to be a good mother.” He wishes her nothing but the best of luck.
See the full episode of the premiere of “Mancave” right here.
- Future Hendrix: A Series Of Our Favorite Future Memes
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Beyonce Leads 2021 Grammy Nominations, Roddy Ricch Follows
- Gary’s Tea: Is LeToya Luckett Hinting At Divorce? [WATCH]
- Special K Tells The Difference Between A Black Family And A White Family’s Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- Locals Waited Over 14 Hours For Colorado’s First In-N-Out Burger
- OnlyRona: NYC Sheriff’s Office Breaks Up Sex Club Soiree In Queens
- Tyler Perry Fed Thousands Of Atlanta Families For Thanksgiving
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]