BET’s show “Mancave” premieres tonight and they are giving fans a sneak peak at what they can expect. Lamar Odom will be on the episode and from the looks of it is talking about his ex-wife, Khloè Kardashian. Odom sits down with the men of the show while they play poker and opens up about different things.
People might not know this, but Odom still has her initials tattooed on him. The men talked about how painful it must be to watch her date other NBA players and then they brought up the pregnancy. Odom immediately responded with, “She took care of me so she’s going to be a good mother.” He wishes her nothing but the best of luck.
See the full episode of the premiere of “Mancave” right here.
- John Legend Takes Over #RSMS’ Instagram Live, Performs Snippet Of “Actions” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: 6 Family Fun Ideas To Try With Children While Stuck Indoors
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs Sub Sandwich Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- SMH! 28 College Students Contract Coronavirus After Spring Break Trip To Mexico
- Front Page News: Spring Breakers Test Positive For Coronavirus & More [VIDEO]
- Stay Safe and Stay Home! 1,040 People Died Yesterday In America From Coronavirus
- Gary’s Tea: Eva Claps Back At RHOA’s Nene Leakes! [WATCH]
- Quarantine Confessions: Carmelo Anthony’s Alleged Baby Mama Speaks About Past Wrongs, Co-Parenting
- SheaMoisture Launches $1 Million Dollar Fund For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs Impacted By COVID-19 Crisis
- Snoop Dogg Gets Dragged For Telling Singer Ari Lennox To Grow Her Own Hair