Jeff Johnson‘s provocative new show, “Mancave,” premieres tonight at 10:30pm on BET! For this edition of 3 Things You Should Know, he brought along Mancave co-hosts, Gerald ‘Slink’ Johnson and Marcos ‘Kosine’ Palacios. Jeff warned that the show isn’t going to be what you want it to be. Instead, it’s going to be a whole slew of things; some that we like, and some that we don’t. He also guarantees that Slink is going to “piss you off at lease one time every show.”
Jeff explains why there probably won’t be any women in the mancave, and why that doesn’t actually exclude women from enjoying the show. Click on the audio player above to hear them drop some hints about the show in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged