Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Another Motion Has Been Filed By Meek Mill’s Team To Remove “Biased” Judge
- NFL Receiver Zay Jones Arrested While Naked And Bloody [VIDEO]
- Eva Marcille Throws Royal Baby Shower [PHOTOS]
- Wendy Williams Says Husband Was More Scared About Her Health Than She Was
- How The Jackson Family Is Feeling About Their Alleged Other Sister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Amber Rose Claps Back At Ignorant People Saying Her Son Bash Is Gay
- Texting During A Movie Leads To Deadly Freak Accident
- Ex-Nazi Party Member And A Billionaire Who Made Recklessly Racist Remarks Both Win Illinois Primary
- John Boyega Explains How He’s Able To Portray So Many American Accents [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Logic Addresses Split With Wife, Has A Prenup