Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role
- Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- Papa John’s Founder Says He Used N-Word Because He Isn’t Racist
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Are Worth $1.255 Billion, Combined
- White Woman Calls Cops On California Man Listening To A Yoga CD In His Car
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Selling “Pray Til You Poot” T-Shirts [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jermaine Dupri Addresses Rumors About Attending Jackson Family Events [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Karrine Steffans Accuses “Power” Star Rotimi Of Leaving Her In The Midst Of A Miscarriage
- 6ix9ine Caught A Break, Will Get Bail
- Woman Who Brutally Beat Elderly Man With Brick Charged With Attempted Murder