Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Watch: First-Look Teaser For Kanye West’s Upcoming Netflix Limited Documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ Featuring Mos Def
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- “I Flatlined, But I’m Alive” Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Going Missing Amid Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Rapper Nas Awarded With Designated Day In Queens
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Michael Jordan’s Son Accused Of Assaulting Hospital Staff
- ‘Failure For Our Democracy’: Senate Fails To Advance Police Reform Dropping The Ball On George Floyd Justice In Policing Act
- Ludacris Teams With Netflix For New Animated Series ‘Karma’s World’