A couple of weeks ago a video went viral of a teacher telling kids in his classroom to rub their hands together to stay warm. The kids were wearing gloves, hats and coats. Jeff Johnson mentioned that this has been an ongoing issue just not in Baltimore, but in other cities.
Students are missing out on education and it looks like the City of Baltimore needs to do more for their schools. Johnson also talked about Sterling K. Brown’s dynamic speech. He mentioned that it inspired him and wants everyone to hear it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]