A couple of weeks ago a video went viral of a teacher telling kids in his classroom to rub their hands together to stay warm. The kids were wearing gloves, hats and coats. Jeff Johnson mentioned that this has been an ongoing issue just not in Baltimore, but in other cities.
Students are missing out on education and it looks like the City of Baltimore needs to do more for their schools. Johnson also talked about Sterling K. Brown’s dynamic speech. He mentioned that it inspired him and wants everyone to hear it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Salt-N-Pepa Discuss ‘Ladies Night’ Reality Show, How They’ve Maintained Longevity [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- DMX Casted In ‘Chronicle Of A Serial Killer’ Film
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Natasha Rothwell Of ‘Insecure’ Explains Why She Will Never Support Kanye West
- Michael Sam Talks Hardships After Being Dropped By NFL After Coming Out As Gay
- The Getaway Driver In Nipsey Hussle’s Murder Being Investigated
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Menace To Society George Zimmerman Seen As A Safety Risk By Tinder