A couple of weeks ago a video went viral of a teacher telling kids in his classroom to rub their hands together to stay warm. The kids were wearing gloves, hats and coats. Jeff Johnson mentioned that this has been an ongoing issue just not in Baltimore, but in other cities.
Students are missing out on education and it looks like the City of Baltimore needs to do more for their schools. Johnson also talked about Sterling K. Brown’s dynamic speech. He mentioned that it inspired him and wants everyone to hear it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- An Atlanta Man Was Put On Hold By 911 Minutes After Being Shot
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Uptown’s Finest: Dapper Dan To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID, Urges Followers To “Get Vaccinated”
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday
- Meek Mill, Drake, Ty Dolla $ign & More Ask President Joe Biden To Pardon Nonviolent Cannabis Offenders [Details]