A couple of weeks ago a video went viral of a teacher telling kids in his classroom to rub their hands together to stay warm. The kids were wearing gloves, hats and coats. Jeff Johnson mentioned that this has been an ongoing issue just not in Baltimore, but in other cities.
Students are missing out on education and it looks like the City of Baltimore needs to do more for their schools. Johnson also talked about Sterling K. Brown’s dynamic speech. He mentioned that it inspired him and wants everyone to hear it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together