A couple of weeks ago a video went viral of a teacher telling kids in his classroom to rub their hands together to stay warm. The kids were wearing gloves, hats and coats. Jeff Johnson mentioned that this has been an ongoing issue just not in Baltimore, but in other cities.
Students are missing out on education and it looks like the City of Baltimore needs to do more for their schools. Johnson also talked about Sterling K. Brown’s dynamic speech. He mentioned that it inspired him and wants everyone to hear it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chance The Rapper & Dwayne Wade Team Up For “Shot In The Dark” Documentary
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise “Black Panther” Screening For Black Girls
- Quavo Wins NBA All-Star Celebrity Game MVP
- Praise Break: Koryn Hawthorne “Won’t He Do It” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa Had The Most Peculiar Reaction When Asked If She Had Sex With Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Jury Awards $37 Million To Family Of Korryn Gaines For Shooting Her And Her Son
- Viola Davis Opens Up About Growing Up In Extreme Poverty [VIDEO]
- Warren Ballentine Explains Why Terrorism Is Built Into America’s DNA [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail [VIDEO]