Jay-Z continues to prove people wrong. Some thought that his “4:44 Tour” didn’t make him a lot of money, but that isn’t true. That tour was one of the highest paying solo tours he’s ever done. 50 Cent is about to start a champagne line and is ready for more business ventures.
Steve Bannon will testify, but only about his time campaigning for Donald Trump. Rock-T spoke about Chris Paul trying to confront Blake Griffin in the LA Clippers locker room. Allegedly, Griffin said something bad to Paul’s coach and he didn’t like that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chicago Neighborhood Takes To The Streets After Officer Kills Popular Black Barber [VIDEO]
- Does This Woman From India Look Just Like Rihanna? [PHOTOS]
- Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer [VIDEO]
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role
- Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- Knicks Legend Charles Oakley Arrested For Allegedly Cheating At Vegas Casino
- Papa John’s Founder Says He Used N-Word Because He Isn’t Racist
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Are Worth $1.255 Billion, Combined