Ayesha Curry is an amazing wife, mother and chef, but recently got people a little upset about her comments. According to BET, during a video she talked about how she is more than just “Stephen Curry’s” wife. Ayesha has her own career and is dedicated to running businesses.
About her roles she said, “Obviously mom and wife first.” Then spoke of being labeled a “NBA wife.” She said, “I don’t think I’ll ever call myself that. I mean, I don’t think my husband would call himself ‘chef’s wife.'” After expressing that and talking about the double standard Twitter sounded off.
In a tweet, Ayesha made a statement and said, “While it is a part of who I am, it does not define me. I think it’s important to clarify. There are so many layers to the modern day woman!” It might have been too late because people began talking about how she defends basketball calls on her husband and so much more. What are your thoughts about what Ayesha Curry said?
RELATED: Ayesha Curry Creates Chef App
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15