Ayesha Curry is an amazing wife, mother and chef, but recently got people a little upset about her comments. According to BET, during a video she talked about how she is more than just “Stephen Curry’s” wife. Ayesha has her own career and is dedicated to running businesses.
About her roles she said, “Obviously mom and wife first.” Then spoke of being labeled a “NBA wife.” She said, “I don’t think I’ll ever call myself that. I mean, I don’t think my husband would call himself ‘chef’s wife.'” After expressing that and talking about the double standard Twitter sounded off.
In a tweet, Ayesha made a statement and said, “While it is a part of who I am, it does not define me. I think it’s important to clarify. There are so many layers to the modern day woman!” It might have been too late because people began talking about how she defends basketball calls on her husband and so much more. What are your thoughts about what Ayesha Curry said?
RELATED: Ayesha Curry Creates Chef App
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Everything You Need To Know About The CROWN Act
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- NFL Co-Opts MLK’s Quote About ‘Injustice Anywhere’ After Blacklisting Kaepernick For Protesting Police Violence
- How Kamala Harris’ Style Will Set The Tone Of Her Vice Presidency