Ayesha Curry is an amazing wife, mother and chef, but recently got people a little upset about her comments. According to BET, during a video she talked about how she is more than just “Stephen Curry’s” wife. Ayesha has her own career and is dedicated to running businesses.
About her roles she said, “Obviously mom and wife first.” Then spoke of being labeled a “NBA wife.” She said, “I don’t think I’ll ever call myself that. I mean, I don’t think my husband would call himself ‘chef’s wife.'” After expressing that and talking about the double standard Twitter sounded off.
In a tweet, Ayesha made a statement and said, “While it is a part of who I am, it does not define me. I think it’s important to clarify. There are so many layers to the modern day woman!” It might have been too late because people began talking about how she defends basketball calls on her husband and so much more. What are your thoughts about what Ayesha Curry said?
RELATED: Ayesha Curry Creates Chef App
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!