There is so much going on in the news and entertainment world. A woman is claiming that her 15-year-old son is Lil Wayne’s child. The rapper mentioned that those years back he was touring and he takes care of his children so he would never do that.
Donald Trump is making headlines again after calling Haiti, El Salvador and other places a “s***hole.” David Letterman is back for his new show on Netflix “My Next Guest.” His first interview is with former Barack Obama.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- 13 Hospitalized After Mass Shooting On Austin’s Sixth Street
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Meek Mill Helped Inspire Virginia’s Governor To Sign A New Probation Reform Bill
- Kim Kardashian Admits Kanye West’s “Moves From State To State” Led To Divorce
- Dr. Dre Is Officially A Single Man
- Where Are They Now: These 4 Black Entertainers Found Stardom After ‘American Idol’
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit