There is so much going on in the news and entertainment world. A woman is claiming that her 15-year-old son is Lil Wayne’s child. The rapper mentioned that those years back he was touring and he takes care of his children so he would never do that.
Donald Trump is making headlines again after calling Haiti, El Salvador and other places a “s***hole.” David Letterman is back for his new show on Netflix “My Next Guest.” His first interview is with former Barack Obama.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Boosie Badazz Says He Wasn’t Surprised Lil Wayne Backed Donald Trump
- Nicki Minaj Getting 6-Part Docuseries About Her Life On HBO Max
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- The President’s Son, Donald Trump Jr., Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- It’s A Celebration!: Dave Chapelle Makes A Surprise Appearance on Joe Rogan’s Podcast
- Missy Elliott Surprises Bride With Dream Wedding Dress After Emotional Tweets For Help
- Jeezy Talks Squashing Beef With Gucci Mane, Addresses Jeannie Mai’s White Meat/Dark Meat Comments
- R. Kelly’s Sex Trafficking Trial Is Set For April
- Did Summer Walker Confirm She’s Pregnant? [PHOTO]