Rickey Smiley talked to Black Tony today because he didn’t come to work. Tony wants Rickey to make his dreams come true. One of his New Year’s resolutions was to come to work, but he also wants to be a dancer.
Tony would like to be a background dancer for Ciara or Beyoncè, but he will settle to just dance in the studio. Rickey told Black Tony he doesn’t even make it to work and sounded drunk. That is when Black Tony admitted to being drunk and on that lean.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- YaYa Mayweather Faces Backlash For Taking Her Newborn Baby On A Yacht
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- How to Help Texans That Have Been Affected By The Winter Storm [CLICK HERE]
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Savage X Fenty Breaks Barriers With Their First Little Person Ambassador
- Dr. Dre Got Off Some Bars Towards Ex-Wife, Calls Her “Greedy B*tch”
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
- SZA Partners With TAZO Tea For Climate Justice Initiative, Offering Green Jobs To Impacted Communities