Black Tony didn’t make it to work today, but that’s not surprising. Rickey Smiley talked about the game with Black Tony and mentioned he had tickets. His tickets were for Georgia Tech and Alabama State.
Rickey tried to tell him that it’s the wrong teams, but it didn’t stop there. Tony then mentioned that the game is being played at The Georgia Dome. Rickey tried to tell him it didn’t exist anymore, but Black Tony didn’t want to listen to him. Tony paid 8 racks for the tickets, but looks like he got played.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Coronavirus Updates: Obesity Could Increase Your Risk Of Coronavirus [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO
- Florida Finesser Arrested For Buying Porsche With A Printed Check From Home Computer
- Prayers Up: Frank Ocean’s 18-Year-Old Brother Ryan Breaux Dies In Car Crash
- Pastor Freddy Haynes Speaks Out On “Back the Blue” Caravan That Made An Uninvited Stop At His Church
- Loon Prayed At A Mosque As Soon As He Was Released, Transported In Rolls Royce
- Google’s Newest Feature Will Make It Easier To Find Black-Owned Businesses
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Jonathan Isaac Gives Head-Scratching Reason For Not Kneeling & Support Black Lives Matter
- Tenant Charged With Brutally Killing Landlord Over Unpaid Rent As The U.S. Braces For Mass Evictions