Tonight is the night for the Alabama Crimson Tide to go against the Georgia Bulldogs for the NCAA Championship. Rickey Smiley loves his Alabama team and sat down with Hines Ward and Coy Wire to discuss the big game. Before they shared the love for their teams they talked about what people will be eating for tailgate or at home.
They brought out smoked wings, venison and a brontosaurus wing that looks like something out of “The Flinstones.” While some spoke about their love for Georgia, Rickey believes its time to add another championship number to his jacket. Who do you have winning the game tonight?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- DaBaby No Longer Performing At Lollapalooza, You Know Why
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!