Tonight is the night for the Alabama Crimson Tide to go against the Georgia Bulldogs for the NCAA Championship. Rickey Smiley loves his Alabama team and sat down with Hines Ward and Coy Wire to discuss the big game. Before they shared the love for their teams they talked about what people will be eating for tailgate or at home.
They brought out smoked wings, venison and a brontosaurus wing that looks like something out of “The Flinstones.” While some spoke about their love for Georgia, Rickey believes its time to add another championship number to his jacket. Who do you have winning the game tonight?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Wendy Williams Appears To Be Healthy In First Appearance Since Rehab Stint
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Cardi B Got Cozy In Chanel Over Thanksgiving
- Sabrina Elba Was Everything In This Miu Miu Dress
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Style Goals In All Black Dolce & Gabbana
- Karrueche Tran Gets Candid About The Power Of Love And How She Keeps Her Peace On Social Media
- Crystal Hayslett Is The Personification Of Preparation Meeting Opportunity
- Danisha Baughan Is Bridging The Gap Between Social Media, Millennials, And Unsuccessful Relationships With Conveaux
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Back As The ‘Substitute Teacher’ In Hysterical New Paramount+ Ad