Pastor Troy and Rickey Smiley are probably the biggest Georgia and Alabama fans, respectively. The two of them were hanging out in the studio, getting real hype about Monday’s playoff game. They actually had helmets and other gear with them, which is indeed the mark of another level of fandom.
Despite how excited they are for the game, neither of them can stand to go watch it in-person! Check out this exclusive video to see their spirited exchange on RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Two Facing Murder Charges for Kansas City Shooting
- White Folks Are Mad At Black-Owned Business Fair In North Las Vegas For Black History Month
- Killer Mike Explains Why He Thinks Black Men Should Marry Black Women
- Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Reesa Teesa’s “Who TF Did I Marry?” Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
- Oh Boy: Cam’ron Must Pay $51K For Misuse of Copyrighted Photo of Himself
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- What Did You Just Say? The Top 24 Gen Z Slang Phrases That Leave Older Generations Confused
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell
Mike Epps Calls Shannon Sharpe “Madea’s Sister” Amid Beef Over ‘Club Shay Shay’ Invite
Super Bowl Sightings: All The Black Hollywood Stars We Caught At Super Bowl LVIII