You may remember rapper Bobby Shmurda, who was infamously jailed soon after his hit song “Hot N*gga” climbed the charts. Well, good news: he may finally be released from prison, thanks to a major move from family members. Click on the audio player to a hear a clip in this edition of Headkrack‘s Hip-Hop Spot!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter![sailthru_widgetfields=”email” sailthru_list=”Rickey Smiley Subscribers”]
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
RELATED: Bobby Shmurda Hires A Third Lawyer After Getting His Bail Denied
RELATED: Is Flavor Flav Bailing Bobby Shmurda Out Of Jail? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Bobby Shmurda Could Be Facing Up To 25 Years In Prison [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Remy Ma
1 of 10
2. Bobby Shmurda
2 of 10
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.
3 of 10
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.
4 of 10
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.
5 of 10
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.
6 of 10
7. OJ Simpson
7 of 10
8. James Brown was sentenced to 6 years in 1988 for not stopping his car in a police chase.
8 of 10
9. Meek Mill was sentenced to 2-4 years for violating his probation and driving dirt bikes in NYC.
9 of 10
10. Suge Knight was indicted by a grand jury for threatening death to director F. Gary Gary in August of 2017.(AP)
10 of 10