Special K has news about some portions of The BET Awards that weren’t televised, including the Black People’s Favorite White Person Award! Listen to the audio player to hear about these awards and who received them on this edition of News You Can’t Use!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
RELATED: The Reason Why Black People Don’t Work At Tidal [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Black Man Blames Black People For Police Brutality [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: What Black People Should Consider Before Labeling Common A Sellout [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Fabolous and Kelly Rowland hit the carpet.
1 of 31
2. Big Sean kept it casual.
2 of 31
3. Kendrick Lamar was cool in his striped tribal shirt and simple black jeans.
3 of 31
4. Nicki Minaj got glam in all black.
4 of 31
5. Brandy got playful in this black and gray number.
5 of 31
6. Michael Ealy was handsome in tan.
6 of 31
7. Christina Milian looked amazing in this pantsuit.
7 of 31
8. Amber Rose and Blac Chyna were white hot in these coordinated ensembles.
8 of 31
9. Hey, Michael B. Jordan!
9 of 31
10. Ciara and Russell Wilson made their first red carpet debut as a couple.
10 of 31
11. Love Wins.
11 of 31
12. "Empire" star Bryshere Y. Gray got bold with color.
12 of 31
13. Morris Chestnut looked dapper as always.
13 of 31
14. Gabrielle Union looked flawless!
14 of 31
15. Janelle Monae maintained her classic beauty.
15 of 31
16. Angela Simmons graced the carpet in a mini dress.
16 of 31
17. Michelle Williams looked like royalty in green.
17 of 31
18. Host Tracee Ellis Ross brought the heat in this white number.
18 of 31
19. Chris Brown kept it fun in shorts.
19 of 31
20. Diggy Simmons chatted with Terrence J.
20 of 31
21. Naturi Naughton looked amazing in this printed dress.
21 of 31
22 of 31
23. Lisa Raye stayed true to her white obsession.
23 of 31
24. Flo-Rida and Natalie Rose.
24 of 31
25. La La Anthony played with prints.
25 of 31
26. Bobby Valentino hit the carpet.
26 of 31
27. Laverne Cox slayed in this pantsuit.
27 of 31
28. Letoya Luckett came through.
28 of 31
29. Lil Mama rocked a pantsuit.
29 of 31
30. Brittany Daniel graced the carpet.
30 of 31
31. Nicole Ari Parker looked beautiful in her white gown.
31 of 31
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Khloe Kardashian, Chief Keef, Usher, & More
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Serena let our a lionhearted roar during day one of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.
1 of 10
2. Chief Keef whipped his dreads back and forth at the L.A. Premiere of "Lord of the Freaks" at the Egyptian Theater in Los Angeles, CA.
2 of 10
3. Auntie KoKo, aka Khloe Kardashian, took her nephew Mason Disick toy shopping with friend Malika Haqq in Calabasas, CA.
3 of 10
4. Usher was posted up as he got the crowd live at the 5th Annual Mark Pitts & Bystorm Ent. Post-BET Awards Celebration.
4 of 10
5. Kim Kardashian had a close call as she tried to pass the paparazzi while arriving at LAX.
5 of 10
6. Gabrielle Union was laid back and still stunning on her way out of California.
6 of 10
7. Our girl Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in all-white in New York.
7 of 10
8. The lovely Karrueche took out her hair and rocked a more natural look while out to dinner in Beverly Hills.
8 of 10
9. Stan Lee and Paul Rudd posed together while on the carpet of the "Ant-Man" premiere in Los Angeles.
9 of 10
10. "Ant-Man" star T.I. and his wife Tiny stopped for a bite to eat in Beverly Hills, but stopped to crack some smiles for the paparazzi.
10 of 10