The Washington Commanders are now officially no longer under Dan Snyder. After 3 years under multiple investigations, deciding to sell the team and many offers to buy the team, The Harris group was finalized the deal.
NFL owners unanimously voted today (7/20/23) to approve the team’s sale from the Snyder family to The Harris Group led by Josh Harris including NBA Hall of Famer Magic Johnson and Maryland billionaire Mitchell Rales plus 18 others, reported by ESPN.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Each partner had to be vetted for financial and security reasons. The group is paying $6.05 billion which is a record sum for a North American sports franchise. Harris and Snyder entered into an exclusive agreement May 12 but getting the bid in compliance, along with other issues, caused the vote to be delayed.
Snyder and his family had owned the majority of the Commanders since 1999 but now the team can move into positive future and hope for DC sports.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
HEAD BACK TO THE RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM HOMEPAGE
READ MORE SPORTS NEWS:
- NFL Player Chandler Jones Arrested After Bizarre Livestream & Social Media Posts
- Video Shows Racist University Of Alabama Football Fans Tell Black Texas Players To ‘Go Back To The Projects’
- Former Northwestern University Football Players Lawyer Up After Alleged Sex Abuse, Racist Hazing
- Ice Cube Calls Out The ‘Gatekeepers’ Of Entertainment, Says NBA Has Been After BIG3
- New Cleveland Browns Logo Revealed!
- The Highest-Paid Players In The NFL Are Black Quarterbacks
- Who Is Prince Asante Sefa-Boakye And What Is His Mission With Water Polo In Ghana?
- Jaden McDaniels Breaks Hand After Punching a Wall During Regular-Season Finale
- LSU Women’s Basketball Team Celebrates Record-Breaking NCAA Win
- Jason Whitlock Attacks Asian Journalist Who Was Called Ethnic Slur By White Radio Host
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Finalized: NFL Owners Approve $6.05B Commanders Sale To Harris Group was originally published on woldcnews.com
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Burn Baby Burn: Joe Biden’s Birthday Cake Sparks Mass Meme Production on Social Media
Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress
Add It To The List: Suge Knight Claims Diddy Put His Hands On A Female Assistant For Not Telling Him About Alleged Kid Cudi/Cassie Fling