Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Scot Byrd, who’s a veteran unfortunately lost his home in a devastating house fire last month. According to WSB-TV, him nor his family were home when the fire happened.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Byrd went on social media and said, “Today was a devastating start to the new year. We lost our home of 22 years due to a Christmas tree fire in our living room, but I thank God we [were] at church.”
The family lost their belongings as well as their kitten. One thing that made it through the fire was Byrd’s Bible.
Through all the ashes a firefighter pulled the Bible out without any damages on it and began to cry. Since the fire many people in the community have made donations to get Byrd’s home back in order.
The fire isn’t the only thing the family is facing, Byrd’s, 7-year-old daughter is in remission after battling leukemia. We will continue to keep this family in our prayers.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Rapper Killed In Taxi Crash On Way His Way To A Show
- Show Me How To Love: YFN Lucci And Reginae Carter Call It Quits
- Kandi Shares Updated Photos Of Her Daughter Riley’s Weight Loss Journey & She Looks Amazing!
Bible Of Veteran Survives House Fire, Calls It A Sign From God was originally published on getuperica.com
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media