We’ve been here before. Same concentrated stare, same pose. It’s Nicki Minaj’s go-to move and when she crouched down to attempt the same twerk at at the BET Awards, fans shrieked at her awkward performance.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
We watched Cardi B command the BET Hip-Hop Awards stage with charisma, rhymes and a persona that comes to life when the cameras start rolling. Where Nicki has had time to improve her stage presence, she’s barely shown any growth. Cardi had a baby, took time off for motherhood and came back in her bag (as the kids say).
Prior to hitting the stage at the Hip-Hop awards, Cardi made her televised return to the stage at the American Music Awards with a critically-acclaimed performance that solidified her position as heir to the throne.
Stacking up their last two performances, Cardi has continued to improve while Nicki rests comfortably on her laurels.
Cardi instantly trended following her triumphant performance at the American Music Awards.
Cardi’s AMA spectacular came after Nicki’s disappointing BET Awards performance.
After watching both rapper’s performances, who is the better performer and twerker?
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- California Inmates Are Being Paid $1 An Hour To Fight Massive Wildfire
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Got Everybody Talkin’ Nasty For This One Reason [VIDEO]
- AM Roundup: GQ Sparks Serena Williams Controversy, The Game’s Wildfire Conspiracy, Missy & Timbaland Head Back to the Studio
Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com