Do you remember the hit television show ‘The Nanny’ with Fran Drescher? A reboot of the show may happen and Cardi B might play a major role in it. Drescher was on “The Real” recently and spoke about how much she loves the rapper and then mentioned that she would be good for a reboot of the show.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, Drescher talked about how the idea started and said, “She started it because she kind of paid homage to me, putting our pictures side by side when she was wearing animal print and it was me in animal from ‘The Nanny’ and that just went viral. That got my creative juices going. She’s got a funny voice, too. What kind of a great mother/daughter would we be? Amazing, I think.”
Drescher mentioned that she’s currently talking to Cardi B’s team. She said, “It’s really getting me excited. It’s fresh and it could be super fun.” This show could be epic and Drescher thinks millennials would love it. We will have to wait and see what happens!
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss [PHOTOS]
- K. Michelle Poses In Her Underwear To Bare The “Dents” And “Scars” Left Behind From Having Toxic Butt Injections Removed
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Florida Man Abandons Son On The Highway For Believing He Was Gay
- BET Is Developing A Miniseries On Andre Harrell’s Uptown Records
- New Charge Against R. Kelly Linked To His Marriage To Aaliyah
- Most Watched YouTube Music Videos of The Year
- WATCH: Disney Releases ‘Mulan’ Movie Trailer
- No Escape: 10 Songs From The 2010s That Got Played To Death
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!