Black Tony didn’t come to work again and Rickey Smiley is ready to fire him. He sent Rickey several e-mails with excuses of why he couldn’t come to work on each of them. Rickey mentioned that on one of them Black Tony said he had to go to the DMV because they sent him a license with someone else’s picture on it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In another e-mail he told Rickey he only got eight numbers on his social security card and had to get that taken care of. Rickey mentioned that he’s tired of all these excuses and that he needs to get it together. Black Tony began to breathe very hard on the phone and he asked Rickey to take him off the air.
He began to cry and everyone started laughing. Rickey asked Black Tony what was going on and why he couldn’t come to work today. Black Tony told everyone that he’s pregnant and the entire studio laughed so loud, but Black Tony mentioned that he’s scared. At that point Rickey told him it was okay not to come in.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr. Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- The Power of Twitter: Meek Mill Connects With Viral Producer, DJ Track Addict, Shares Snippet Of Song
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- Spike Lee’s ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Series Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons