Black Tony didn’t come to work again and Rickey Smiley is ready to fire him. He sent Rickey several e-mails with excuses of why he couldn’t come to work on each of them. Rickey mentioned that on one of them Black Tony said he had to go to the DMV because they sent him a license with someone else’s picture on it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In another e-mail he told Rickey he only got eight numbers on his social security card and had to get that taken care of. Rickey mentioned that he’s tired of all these excuses and that he needs to get it together. Black Tony began to breathe very hard on the phone and he asked Rickey to take him off the air.
He began to cry and everyone started laughing. Rickey asked Black Tony what was going on and why he couldn’t come to work today. Black Tony told everyone that he’s pregnant and the entire studio laughed so loud, but Black Tony mentioned that he’s scared. At that point Rickey told him it was okay not to come in.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- White Hotel Karen Kalls Kops On Black Woman For Using Swimming Pool With Her Kids
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- August Alsina Talks Relationship With Jada Pinkett-Smith, Says Will Smith Gave Him His Blessing [WATCH]
- Why The Allegations Against Essence Magazine Are Heartbreaking
- Nurse ‘Karen’ Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’
- Walmart Stops Selling “All Lives Matter” Merchandise Because Duh
- Mary J. Blige Is Releasing Her Own Wine Collection!