Black Tony didn’t come to work again and Rickey Smiley is ready to fire him. He sent Rickey several e-mails with excuses of why he couldn’t come to work on each of them. Rickey mentioned that on one of them Black Tony said he had to go to the DMV because they sent him a license with someone else’s picture on it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In another e-mail he told Rickey he only got eight numbers on his social security card and had to get that taken care of. Rickey mentioned that he’s tired of all these excuses and that he needs to get it together. Black Tony began to breathe very hard on the phone and he asked Rickey to take him off the air.
He began to cry and everyone started laughing. Rickey asked Black Tony what was going on and why he couldn’t come to work today. Black Tony told everyone that he’s pregnant and the entire studio laughed so loud, but Black Tony mentioned that he’s scared. At that point Rickey told him it was okay not to come in.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi Cancels Maryland Concert Allegedly Because Of Surgery Complications
- Nipsey Hussle’s Sister Granted Custody Of Late Rapper’s Daughter
- Travis Scott Donates Hangout Music Festival Merch Profits To Planned Parenthood
- Instagram Fashion Influencer Arrested For $50K Credit Card Fraud
- 50 Cent Trolls Common After Erykah Badu Confession
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals Past Porn Addiction
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Houston Rockets Confirm Twitter Account Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- Oprah Responds To Critics Who Told Her To Pay Off Students’ Loans Too