It looks like congrats are in order for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. According to PEOPLE, The couple revealed that they’re expecting their first child in the Spring of 2019. The announcement was made via social media and said, “Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019. Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The couple started dating July of 2016. Harry and Meghan spent a lot of time together and in November of 2017 were engaged. Several months later the two were married. Doria Ragland, Markle’s mother when finding out the news was very happy and is excited to welcome her first grandchild.
Harry and Meghan are currently in Australia for their first royal tour since being married. The two love children and work with several charities to help better the lives of kids all over the world. Their child will be the seventh in line to the British throne. Congratulations to Harry and Meghan!
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- Big Bag: Dwayne Johnson Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Actors For Second Year In A Row
- Kanye West Met With Jared Kushner In Colorado, Has Secured 2% of Black Vote
- Keyshia Cole Confirms 2Pac Wanted To Leave Death Row Records [Video]
- Nick Cannon Reportedly Set To Sue ViacomCBS Over ‘Wild ‘n Out’ Rights
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: The Gospel WAP Choir Rehearsal [WATCH]
- Brian McKnight Shares His Inspiration For His Final Studio Album [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Did Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Break Up Again?!
- Viola Davis Purchased The Slave Plantation Where She Was Born For Her 55th Birthday
- Next Up: ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Drama Reboot Is THIS Close To Hitting Streaming
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019 was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com