If you ever think about trying to take another persons potato chips, you might want to think again. Post and Courier is reporting that a man shot his cousin after warning him not to eat his salt and vinegar chips. 19-year-old, Ryan Dean Langdale is now facing charges of attempted murder for using a weapon in a crime as well as obstructing justice.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He shot his 17-year-old cousin at his home and was badly wounded. Langdale at first lied to the officers by telling them his cousin accidentally shot himself while cleaning his hunting rifle. In a brief statement the cousin confirmed what happened before going into surgery.
Maj. J.W. Chapman, the sheriff didn’t believe that the evidence went with the story and said, “We knew from the beginning that something wasn’t right. The more we looked into it, the more it seemed odd.” Reports show that where the bullet hit the victim it was almost “impossible” for him to shoot himself. Nearly a week later the victim woke up and told a different story. He recalls his cousin saying, “Do not touch my chips, or I’ll shoot you.” Langale then went into the room, grabbed the rifle and shot him. While investigating authorities also found out that Langdale allegedly switched rifles to cover up his involvement.
Langdale surrendered himself and the judge set his bail for $55,000. According to reports salt and vinegar chips can be found all over Colleton, where the shooting happened. The sad part is also that the victim stated he never actually at the chips.
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy