A mom in Georgia is now facing charges after police say she filled her child’s sippy cup with alcohol and caused chaos in the movie theater. According to ABC 7, Kristina Gibson allegedly got drunk while watching a movie and tried to drive home with her child. Neighbors that know Gibson mentioned that they are very shocked by this story.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Gibson got intoxicated at the theater and people there complained about her 5-year-old son being upset during the movie. She was too drunk to walk out and care for him. Gibson was asked to leave the theater and the police were called. At that point she became very upset.
She screamed at the police and said, “I will (expletive) kill you.” Gibson also threatened officers before driving off with her child. One patron said, “The movies are a place to have a good time, but there’s different ways to do that rather than ingesting substances and the fact her child was with her.” Police are investigating whether or not Gibson took prescription drugs as well. She is now wanted on charges of reckless endangerment as well as public intoxication.
- Kim K. Confirms She & ‘Ye Expecting Baby Boy Due “Sometime Soon” [VIDEO]
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mary J. Blige Is Breathtaking In Birthday Bikini Photos, Diddy Is Done With Cassie & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Work It: 18 Songs You Didn’t Know Missy Elliott Wrote
- Michael B. Jordan Surprises Students At High School In Hometown And Inspires Them To Follow Their Passion [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards [VIDEO]
- Filet-O-Struggle Plate: Trump Caters Dinner For National Champ Clemson Tigers With Fast Food
- Iyanla Vanzant Admits She Failed DMX
- J. Cole Brings Out Some Heavy Hitters In Hip Hop For “Revenge of the Dreamers” III Studio Session