CNN analyst, Angela Rye never holds her tongue when it comes to politics and has been taking over the internet with several viral interviews, sayings and more. She spoke with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about registering to vote and is currently on the road for the new initiative with Michelle Obama, “When We All Vote,” encouraging people to do their civic duty. This week was National Registration Day and Rye is determined to make sure everyone that is eligible to vote does so.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
During the interview she talked about voting and said, “It’s one freedom of power where we’re all equal.” She is so happy to be joining forces with Obama and others as we go into the midterm elections. While on the show she also discussed Brett Kavanaugh.
She believed his testimony was a disaster. Rye spoke about him crying but never seeing tears and the lack of Kavanaugh not answering questions. She also doesn’t like the fact that the other woman that want to testify that he allegedly sexually assaulted them won’t be able to speak.
- Deborah Cox Releases Video For New Single ‘Easy Way’
- Hot Spot: T.I. Shares Special Note To His Family + 50 Cent Ends Internet Beef Following The Death Of Kobe Bryant [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Strip Clubs For Christians Who Want The Stripper Experience But Want To Stay Close To God [VIDEO]
- Syleena Johnson Discusses Womanhood In New Album, Highlights From Her Journey To Fitness & More [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gary’s Tea: Whitney Houston’s Sister-In-Law Wants Taraji P. Henson To Play Whitney In The Next Biopic [VIDEO]
- McDonald’s Adds The McChicken To Its Morning Menu Nationwide
- LeBron James Speaks On Kobe Bryant’s Death Via Emotional Instagram Post
- 50 Cent Checks MSNBC’s Alison Morris Over Her Alleged “Nakers” N-Word Slip
- Lizzo Takes Home 3 Trophies At 2020 Grammy Awards
- Nipsey Hussle Wins 1st Grammy Award, Family Accepts Honor On His Behalf